Engineering Entrance Exams
- JEE Main : JEE Main is National level entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education after class XII for admission to Engineering programs at NITs, IIITs and centrally funded technical institutions like IIST, and is also the eligibility test for JEE Advanced. Earlier it was known as AIEEE.
- JEE Advanced: JEE (Advanced) is conducted by the IITs and only candidates who qualify the JEE Mains are admissible to take the test. Admission to the qualifying students is granted to all undergraduate Engineering and other science programs offered at 16 IITs in India and ISM Dhanbad. There are two papers of 3 hours each. The question papers will be bilingual (in English and Hindi). Each of the question papers will consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is administered to Class XII students for admission to the engineering degree courses at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT is
computer based online entrance exam for admission to BITS Pilani Engineering, Pharmacy, Information Systems and other courses. Notifications are out in the month of December and online tests are held in the month of May through June.
- VITEEE: Vellore Institute of Technology conducts the Engineering Entrance Test (VITEEE) for admission of students to its various B Tech Degree programs. Online applications are available from December and the test is held in March.
- COMED-K: The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comed-k), Bangalore, conducts an Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET). It is conducted to determine the merit of students seeking admissions to the undergraduate courses in the Member Institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF). There are more than 150 engineering colleges who make available almost 20,000 seats for admission.
- Manipal MU OET: All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) is conducted for selecting students seeking admission in the Engineering course offered at Manipal Institute of Technology.
Architecture Entrance Tests
- NATA: National Aptitude Test in an architecture entrance exam for admission to B Arch courses in India in Government and Government aided and un-aided colleges of Architecture. NATA can be given at any designated test centers, at least 6 working days prior to the cut-off date for applying in the preferred colleges. NATA applications forms are available in the month of March and one can take the exam on any working day from March to Aug
Medical Entrance Tests
- National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Exam for Under Graduate (NEET-UG): NEET –UG is an All India level single entrance- cum- eligibility test for admission in MBBS/BDS courses after class 12th science. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that previously conducted all India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT).
- AIIMS MBBS: Entrance Exam: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts an entrance exam after Class XII at National Level for admission to MBBS seats in AIIMS New Delhi and to the other six new AIIMS like institutions. AIIMS conducts entrance exam for available number of seats in the MBBS course in Delhi and other AIIMS like institutions.
- JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test: This medical entrance exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS course in its institute. There are a total of 150 seats for admission into the same. Duration of the course is 4 years and 6 months as per the academic calendar of JIPMER followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship.
- AIPVT: The All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is an entrance exam conducted after Class 12 for admission to five years B. Vsc and AH courses in India. The exam is held to fill up 15 per cent of total number of seats in Government Veterinary colleges except in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Indian Army BSc Nursing : Female Candidates (only) are eligibile for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. to be eligible , a candidate should have passed the 12th standard/equivalent examination, as a regular student in all the subjects i.e. PCB as elective subjects
- IGNOU BSc Nursing Entrance Test: Provide opportunity to a large segment of in-service nurses to upgrade their knowledge and skills to respond to the changing health needs of the society. Eligibility requirements include In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession
Hotel Management Entrance Exams
- NCHMCT JEE: The National council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint regulates B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration and other courses of study at 21 central IHM, 14 state government IHM and 15 private IHM affiliated with NCHMCT. For admission to courses offered at these institutes the council conducts Joint Entrance Test (JEE).
Law Entrance Exams
- CLAT: The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted for admission to undergraduate and post graduate programmes at 14 National Law Universities. Each year a university out of these 14 takes the responsibility of conducting the entrance test. In 2014 CLAT was conducted by GNLU, Gandhinagar. CLAT is for 2 hours and covers questions on English, General Knowledge/ current affairs Numerical ability, Legal Aptitude and Logical reasoning.
- LSAT: The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India is conducted for admission to Law programmes in participating colleges like Amity, UPES Dehradun, ITM Gurgaon, Faculty of Law Dehradun, RGSOIPL, for three year LLB at IIT Khargapur and others.
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET): All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted for the selection of candidates seeking admission in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
Other Law Entrance Exams include
- SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- BHU Law Entrance Exam
- Lloyd Entrance Test (LET)
Design Entrance Tests
- NIFT entrance test: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts the entrance test for admission to its bachelors program. For B Design it takes GAT and CAT and Situation test. For admission to B.F Tech, students have to appear in GAT test.
- NID: The National Institute of Design conducts Design Aptitude Test for admission to its UG programmes at all centres. The applications are closed in the month of November every year and the test is conducted in the month of January. The upper age limit for candidates is 20 years.
- All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED): All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) is conducted for candidates who wish to take admission in 4 years undergraduate programmes in design after class 12th. Complete List of Design Entrance Tests
- CA Foundation 2018 – The Indian Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the CA Foundation 2018 November Exam date. Candidates who have registered with the Board of Studies (BoS) of the Institute on or before the last date for registration can now apply for the CA Foundation 2018 November Exam. To do so, candidates have to fill up an online application form which is available from August 06, 2018 and the last date to apply for the same is August 27, 2018. There is also a provision to submit the form late, but with an extra fee. Qualifying the CA Foundation 2018 examination will allow the candidates to enter into the profession of Chartered Accountancy
CA Foundation 2018
The CA foundation examination is held twice a year. First in the month of May and thereafter in November. Now, for the November session, the application forms are available. Candidates can check the schedule below for the CA
Foundation 2018 November Date
The CA Foundation examination is conducted twice a year in offline mode. The CA Foundation 2018 May session examination was held successfully and the result for the same was declared on July 20, 2018. Now, on this page candidates can get all the information on CA Foundation 2018 November session. Candidates who have appeared in CA Foundation 2018 May examination, can also apply for this exam.
CA Foundation 2018 Application Form –
Now, candidates who are aspiring to appear in the November CA Foundation 2018 exam, need to register and fill up the application form. To fill the application form candidates need to go through the steps below. Although a correction
window will be available to correct any error in the form, it is wise to fill it correctly in one go itself. Here are the steps to fill the CA Foundation 2018 November Application Form.
Steps to fill the CA Foundation 2018 Application Form:
- Register first by filling details like examination name,
- After registration, candidates will have to fill up more details like the address.
- Thereafter, you will have the registration confirmation message on your screen.
- Do not forget to note down the registration number and password.
- These credentials will be needed for all further communications.
Important: Do mention the preference if your exam language during filling the
application form – Hindi or English.
Application Fee: The following application fee is applicable. All the application fees are to be paid online using net banking facility or Credit/Debit card.
CA Foundation 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before you fill out the application form it is really important to understand the eligibility criteria. Now, are you eligible to apply for CA Foundation 2018 November examination? Read the points below to know the norms.
You must be registered in Foundation Course with Board of Studies. The last date for which was June 30, 2018. or Converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before August 01, 2018.
You must qualify the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) on or before November 01, 2018.
CA Foundation 2018 Admit Card
Those candidates who will successfully submit their CA Foundation 2018 November exam form will get the CA Foundation 2018 Admit Card. Only candidates with valid admit cards will be able to appear in the CA Foundation
2018 November examination. Now, as per the schedule, the admit card will be available 14 days prior to the day of the examination.
To download the admit card candidates have to log in using their registration number and password. No physical admit cards will be sent to the candidates. Thus, it is the responsibility of the candidates to log in and get their admit cards as per the schedule.
CA Foundation 2018 Exam Pattern
Below is the exam pattern of CA Foundation 2018 November examination.
Mode of the examination: Offline only
Number of papers/subjects: 4
Total marks: 400
The number of shifts: examination to be conducted in 4 days. Exah day candidates have to appear for 100 marks paper and for 3 hours.
Type of questions: paper 1 and paper 2 will be subjective/descriptive type. However, paper 3 and 4 will be MCQ type.
Negative marking: Only in paper 1 and 2. -i/4 will be deducted for each wrong